WE DO MORE THAN JUST THAI MASSAGE! IF YOU DO SWEDISH OR DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE, PLEASE SEE BELOW.
We are seeking talented, responsible, Thai OR Swedish Massage Therapists to join our team.
Candidate should be able to provide exceptional service and wish to develop their practice in a professional environment. Ideally Massage Therapists should have 1 year professional experience.
Knowledge of Thai Massage is not required, however, it is a plus.
WHY CHAMPAKA THAI MASSAGE & SPA?
• RESPECT. Unlike many franchise massage companies, Owner is a practicing licensed massage therapist and knows massage is hard work. We care about our therapists and treat them with respect. Massage therapists are the centerpiece of our organization.
• EXPAND YOUR SKILLS. For those interested in expanding your skill set, we offer several unique specialty modalities. Learn authentic traditional Thai Massage, Thai Ashiatsu Massage (walk on back), Tok Sen, Thai Cupping Therapy from instructors from Thailand. Our instructors are from best Thai Massage Schools in Thailand. Thai Massage is a form of Traditional Thai Medicine (TTM) and wellness treatment that is more therapeutic for your customers. Our therapists are trained to approach each client as any health care provider would. Listening to the customer's needs, affirming them and assessing progress at critical junctures to inform the therapist's approach to treatment.
• ROBUST CLIENTELE. We invest in local marketing to drive business and to support you in building a robust clientele.
• NO HIGH PRESSURE SALES tactics, cross-selling of facials, body treatments or any related products and potions. Our studio is for massage therapist that what to focus exclusively on your chosen profession while other team members work to support your success.
• CHAMPAKA THAI MASSAGE TREATMENT FACILITY includes the latest in Thai Massage and Spa design. Design, architecture and décor inspired from Thai Resort Spas to create an environment of Zen relaxation, tranquility and serenity. Champaka's Thai Spa treatment facility includes many unique features such as a Lanna Style Thai Massage Hall, Thai herbal treatment room and a foot bath area for Thai Reflexology. Treatment rooms have Thai Ashiatsu therapy bars that allow Massage Therapists to perform barefoot (walk on back) massage. Family, couples and private treatment rooms are also available.
• HIGHER PAY. Work at high end boutique spa. Starting salary is above franchise top pay salary.
WE PROVIDE EVERYTHING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• Clean, professional, peaceful atmosphere. Design emphasis on quiet and uncluttered atmosphere with relaxing Zen or Buddhist influence.
• All supplies (High quality linens, lotions, music, filtered water, refreshing homemade herbal drinks and teas, etc)
• High quality Electric Massage Tables
• All Treatment rooms with sink and hot towel warmers
• Flexible Schedule
• Local Marketing
• Nine-room spa treatment facility.
Generous Base, plus Commissions, plus Bonus, plus 100% Tips,
We also offer Career Advancement opportunities (including Lead Therapist & Management roles)
+ BASE PAY: $28.00 to $33.00 per 1 hour massage (40%+) depending on skills, experience and massage type.Less than 1
- Year experience: $22.00
- Greater than 1 Year experience: $28.00
- Signature Massage (Hot Stone): $33.00
+ BONUS: $100 paid monthly. Must work minimum of 20 hours per week.
+ COMMISSIONS: +$2.00 to $5.00 for add-ons
+ TIPS: 100% Tips. Cash tips paid daily.
• Free Champaka Thai Massage & Spa Membership: ($360 value). Entitles You, Family & Friends to discounted member rates.
• 1 Free Massage per month
• Ongoing training and support if you are interested to learn Thai Massage
• Serene productive work environment
• Strong Camaraderie
• Employee break room with internet, TV and kitchen
• 15 minute breaks between massage sessions
- Promote a warm, relaxed feeling for members and guests and anticipate their needs.
- Personalize each treatment to accommodate the individual needs of our guests. Interact appropriately with guest and members in conversation or simply presence.
- Follow established protocol to provide consistent, excellent service.
- Must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of shift to prepare.
- Be extremely knowledgeable and able to accurately describe and sell services and products offered at Champaka Thai Massage & Spa. Educate guests on the benefits of Massage.
- Maintain cleanliness, organization and restocking of treatment rooms. This includes work station, reception area, and other areas in guest view. Assist in helping with cleanliness throughout the Spa.
- Perform opening and closing responsibilities noted on massage therapist/room checklist.
- Maintain excellent communication between activity in the treatment rooms and receptionists. Provide accurate information to the receptionists regarding type and length of treatment provided to guests. Constantly review bookings for the day checking for booking errors, double bookings, special requests, etc.
- Assist members and guests with rescheduling or canceling as requested.
- Provide assistance when necessary. Perform any other duties as assigned by Spa Managers.
• Massage License
• AMTA/ABMP insurance
• On time for all scheduled appointments
• Must be physically able to perform at a high level for a consecutive 60 to 90 minute massage session.
• Cleanliness and hygiene standards
• 1 year Massage Therapy experience preferred
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
We are open 7 days a week and we have multiple shifts to choose from.