IF YOU A SPA RECEPTIONIST, PLEASE SEE BELOW.
We are seeking talented and responsible Spa Receptionist to join our team.
Candidate should be able to provide exceptional customer service skills and have 1 year professional experience.
WHY CHAMPAKA THAI MASSAGE & SPA?
• RESPECT. Unlike many franchise massage companies, Owner is a practicing licensed massage therapist and knows massage is hard work. We care about our therapists and treat them with respect. Massage therapists are the centerpiece of our organization.
• CHAMPAKA THAI MASSAGE TREATMENT FACILITY includes the latest in Thai Massage and Spa design. Design, architecture and décor inspired from Thai Resort Spas to create an environment of Zen relaxation, tranquility and serenity. Champaka's Thai Spa treatment facility includes many unique features such as a Lanna Style Thai Massage Hall, Thai herbal treatment room and a foot bath area for Thai Reflexology. Treatment rooms have Thai Ashiatsu therapy bars that allow Massage Therapists to perform barefoot (walk on back) massage. Family, couples and private treatment rooms are also available.
We also offer Career Advancement opportunities (including Assistant Spa Manager & Management roles)
+ BASE PAY: $10.00 to $12.00 per hour depending on skills, experience and massage type.
- Less than 1 experience: $10.00
- Greater than 1 Year experience: $12.00
+ BONUS: $50 paid monthly. Must work minimum of 20 hours per week.
+ COMMISSIONS: +$2.00 to $5.00 for add-ons
• Free Champaka Thai Massage & Spa Membership: ($360 value). Entitles You, Family & Friends to discounted member rates.
• 1 Free Massage per quarter
• Serene productive work environment
• Strong Camaraderie
• Employee break room with internet, TV and kitchen
- Provide warm welcome to guests and members entering the Spa.
- Provides instruction to clients on Spa procedures.
- Answer telephone calls and provide accurate information to clients
- Keep the reception area clean and conducive for clients as they wait for their turn to be attended to client needs.
- Keep clients updated on currently available promotions and discounts in services offered in the Spa
- Process payments from clients for services from the spa
- Assist in laundry.
- Inform staff members of arrivals clients
• On time for schedule
• Cleanliness and hygiene standards
• 1 year Receptionist experience preferred
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
We are open 7 days a week and we have multiple shifts to choose from.